Are you one of those who only uses the printers to print text? Have you thought about what you can do with them without turning to a professional? Pay attention to all the ideas we propose to do with your printer, which will make you save time and money.
We are used to print basic documents from our printer, but we can do it with some other things, taking out the maximum efficiency of our devices.
- Share your printer. As you know, technology evolves, and we do not need to have one printer for each computer. What we advise you to do is buy a device with Wi-Fi connexion, so you can print form everywhere.
- Photos. Sometimes if we want to develop some photos of our latest holidays we go to a professional, but we can print them at home. You can even edit your photos on the computer and then print them with high quality on a special paper. You can create new things for your pictures, collages and anything else. Be imaginative and give life to your printer!
- Personalised documents. Tired of sending letters in white paper? Why not create a template with your company’s logo or your name and print some copies? This way you can send your documents with a touch of personality. Moreover, did you know you can also create labels and personalise them? We agree they don’t record CDs as before, but if you still do it, do not write on the CD with your permanent marker. Create a template of the same size, print it and then stick it to the CD. It will be very professional.
- Calendars. If you are one of those who needs to have everything under control you can create a calendar with the most important dates and appointments. Moreover, you can include photographs to make it more attractive. And if you haven’t thought about it, it’s not a bad idea to make a gift to a family member or a friend who needs a bit of organization.
- Funny albums. With some photos, some articles and a bit of imagination on a text you can create a funny or emotional album to print and keep as memory. This can also be a good gift because with the computer you can personalise it and create something different and imaginative.
- Promotional material. Has you just started your own company and you don't have enough money to hire a designer to create your labels or your promotional material? We encourage you to do it yourself. After printing everything you will be proud of your work and you will have saved money. You can create flyers, cards, templates, calendars and more things. If you combine all our suggestions, you can do a lot of things.
Can you see that with a bit of imagination you can create wonderful things? It’s all about making the best of our printer and see all the things we can do with it. At WebCartridge we encourage you to create and give a useful life to your printer.